Early Learning Centre Educational Toys
The kit contain sufficient resources for up to 16 children to give them the full Six Bricks experience.
Our ELC Kit contains:
- Six Brick Sets for up to 16 children: 1 set per child.
- Special bricks to build numeracy, communication and problem solving skills: a full selection including animals, people and different size bricks.
- 6 Base plates to use for creativity and further activities using the Six Bricks method.
- Additional sensory toys such as ribbons, dice, pegs and pipe-cleaners for creativity and story-telling.
- Printed instructions for up to 40 activities.
- Diagrammatic Mats to be used for pattern building, 3D builds and other exciting activities to enhance the ability to cross the mid-line.
- 16 Emotions Bricks that boost social emotional learning.
Access to the online learning: Gain the theoretical background knowledge that you need to implement the Six Bricks Method.
Access over 80 activities and video demonstrations online to generate powerful learning + good fun in your class.
This is counted as 2 Hours of Professional Development to enhance your teaching practice.
- Free shipping on all items over $50
- All orders are dispatched next business day
- It will take approximately 3 to 5 business days for you to receive your order. Standard shipping times apply and might vary based on your location.
- All orders include a tracking number - please allow 48 hours for the information to become available
- All orders come with a 60-Day ‘Love It’ Moneyback Guarantee *T&C’s Apply
The LEGO® Group, does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website.
Affordable, flexible and adaptable
Our kits are ready to use from the moment you open them. Follow our activities using our instruction cards or develop your own. There’s over 100 activities for you when you log into our online portal.
Ensure that your child is school ready
Is it important to you that your child has problem-solving skills and the ability to concentrate and focus? Six Bricks activities and games support the breadth of skills and play to ensure that children gain the skills they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Build children's skills
When children play they develop some of the most important skills to ensure that they become lifelong learners. Give children the opportunities to use their whole body to explore and aid their development.
The Six Bricks Methodology
✔️ A new way to accelerate your child's development by building their sensory, speech and language, cognitive, motor, social and emotional skills through play.
✔️ A 100+ activities through our online portal to keep them entertained for hours.
✔️ Easy to pack up for playing at home or on the road.
✔️ A new and exciting way to keep them entertained for hours and hours and ensuring they’re ready for school.
A Sneak Peek into our Portal
Click Play to Watch Video