24 Brick Kit - $35
For One Child Play, from 3 to 5 Years Old
Start your learning journey with over 20 activities to engage your child’s mind.
44 Bricks Kit - $65
For Up to Two Children, 3 to 6 Years Old
From fun brick shapes to creative games, our premium activity kits have everything your kids need to have a blast while learning.
Our Yay4Play On The Go kit includes a set of bricks to keep your child busy while you travel.
It makes the perfect gift at the right price for children aged 3-5: it’s educational and loads of fun.
It’s a great price point for a kit that you can take with you wherever you go.
- 2 sets of six bricks to build listening, mathematical and problem solving skills
- An exciting mix of animals, people and unusual bricks for creative play
- 1 grid for building on the go so that you don’t lose the pieces
- Set of instructions for play that is so much fun your child won’t realise that they are learning
- Access to our Yay4Play App for a further 100 activities to keep your child occupied in play-based learning
"Turn ordinary play into something magical and educational with Yay4Play Educational Activity Kits.
"Since our first play with Yay4Play packs, the girls have brought the kit out several times.
Why Choose Us
Suitable for both home and away
Activity kits can be enjoyed alone or with the whole family
They pack away easily, there's no mess and no fuss
Have you got enough bricks and toys at home?
We've got you covered:
Have enough bricks and toys at home?
Skill yourself up to use the activities by enrolling in our online learning portal. With our subscription you will have access for a year to our portal with all of our available activities. New activities and games are constantly added and updated. You also have access to our online support for any questions.
- Access to all the online activities to develop your child’s executive functioning skills.
- We include video demonstrations for these quick and easy activities so that you are able to engage with your child to boost their brain power.
- We provide you with the theoretical background to the methodology in an interactive learning program so that you follow good teaching principles in your home.
- There are ideas on how to use the activities at a foundational and more advanced level.
- You have access to the portal for 1 year so that you can try out different activities to build skills such as numeracy, problem solving and bilateral coordination.
After the payment has been confirmed, you will receive on your email the login details for the Online Learning Portal.
A sneak peek into our portal
Click Play to Watch video