Starter Activity Kit
The Starter Activity Kit contains all the materials you need to get you started on using the Yay4Play methodology and is perfectly suited to one child aged 3-5 years old. See our Premium or Ultimate Activity Kits for larger groups.
The Yay4Play Starter Activity Kit comes in a sturdy box and is easy to pack up – no mess, no fuss.
Your activity kit contains:
- 4 sets of the famous Six Bricks to get your child started on gaining the skills they need to be successful through their school career.
- Easy to follow instruction cards for 20 activities to help your child grasp challenging concepts and develop their mind in effective ways through problem solving.
- Additional fun resources for creative story-telling and a real brain work-out – pegs, pipe-cleaners and ribbons.
- 1 x Special fidget toy – a great reward that also builds number skills and develops focus and concentration.
- 1 x mystery animal – just because he’s really got a big jaw!
- Membership of the Yay4Play Club and access for 1 year to our online learning portal: Videos and online guides empower parents to direct and expand on play-based learning. This is your door to ongoing learning for yourself and to ensure that play-based learning continues at home, through meaningful, guided activities.
Free shipping on all orders over $50
All orders are processed within 1 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
All orders under $50 have a fixed shipping price of $8 Australia wide.
Free pick up
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at North Bondi NSW 2026. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 3 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our pickup hours are from 9am until 5pm on weekdays. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Affordable, flexible and adaptable
Our kits are ready to use from the moment you open them. Follow our activities using our instruction cards or develop your own. There’s over 100 activities for you when you log into our online portal.
Ensure that your child is school ready
Is it important to you that your child has problem-solving skills and the ability to concentrate and focus? Six Bricks activities and games support the breadth of skills and play to ensure that children gain the skills they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Build children's skills
When children play they develop some of the most important skills to ensure that they become lifelong learners. Give children the opportunities to use their whole body to explore and aid their development.
The Six Bricks Methodology
✔️ A innovative way to build children’s sensory, speech and language, cognitive, motor, social and emotional skills.
✔️ Resources to kick start an immersive and stimulating play.
✔️ At school or at home learning.
✔️ To ensure that play based learning brings all the fun and knowledge to children.
A Sneak Peek into our Portal
Click Play to Watch Video