Download your own Six Bricks games
Are you prepared to do your own printing? Here’s an easy option if you are looking for great, interactive diagrammatic teaching resources to engage your group.
The 10 Resources are in A4 and A3 format, they are in full colour and come with instructions for the activities.
They are suited to ages 3-5.
- 1 x Mat – crossing the B-Line to build bilateral skills and the ability to cross the mid-line.
- 1x Mat – Move and Follow for activities the emphasise colour, shapes and numbers.
- 2 x Mats – Convert 2 dimensional images of bricks into 3 dimensional constructions to improve spatial-visual perception.
- 2 x Mats – First to 4 mats to assist with addition and subtraction in a fun, competitive way.
- 2 x Mats – Form patterns to develop fundamental skills for reading and maths.
- 2 x Mats – Coding to develop computational skills and answer sheets.
The Six Bricks mats have huge benefits when you use them in your class:
- The activities are easy to use and children enjoy using the bricks in combination with the mats.
- The activities with the mats are about 7-10 minutes in duration and children focus during that time.
- The instructions are easy for educators to follow so that this valuable teacher resource is used throughout the year.
- The mats help children build a range of critical cognitive skills and also assist with the development of short term memory.
- The mats are easy to adapt and instructions can be scaled up or down depending on the developmental level of the group.
Affordable, flexible and adaptable
Our kits are ready to use from the moment you open them. Follow our activities using our instruction cards or develop your own. There’s over 100 activities for you when you log into our online portal.
Ensure that your child is school ready
Is it important to you that your child has problem-solving skills and the ability to concentrate and focus? Six Bricks activities and games support the breadth of skills and play to ensure that children gain the skills they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Build children's skills
When children play they develop some of the most important skills to ensure that they become lifelong learners. Give children the opportunities to use their whole body to explore and aid their development.
The Six Bricks Methodology
✔️ A innovative way to build children’s sensory, speech and language, cognitive, motor, social and emotional skills.
✔️ Resources to kick start an immersive and stimulating play.
✔️ At school or at home learning.
✔️ To ensure that play based learning brings all the fun and knowledge to children.
A Sneak Peek into our Portal
Click Play to Wach Video