Online Learning Subscription - Educational Activities
Have enough bricks and toys at home?
Skill yourself up to use the activities by enrolling in our online learning portal. With our subscription you will have access for a year to our portal with all of our available activities. New activities and games are constantly added and updated. You also have access to our online support for any questions.
- Access to all the online activities to develop your child’s executive functioning skills.
- We include video demonstrations for these quick and easy activities so that you are able to engage with your child to boost their brain power.
- We provide you with the theoretical background to the methodology in an interactive learning program so that you follow good teaching principles in your home.
- There are ideas on how to use the activities at a foundational and more advanced level.
- You have access to the portal for 1 year so that you can try out different activities to build skills such as numeracy, problem solving and bilateral coordination.
After the payment has been confirmed, you will receive on your email the login details for the Online Learning Portal.
Affordable, flexible and adaptable
Our kits are ready to use from the moment you open them. Follow our activities using our instruction cards or develop your own. There’s over 100 activities for you when you log into our online portal.
Ensure that your child is school ready
Is it important to you that your child has problem-solving skills and the ability to concentrate and focus? Six Bricks activities and games support the breadth of skills and play to ensure that children gain the skills they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Build children's skills
When children play they develop some of the most important skills to ensure that they become lifelong learners. Give children the opportunities to use their whole body to explore and aid their development.
The Six Bricks Methodology
✔️ A innovative way to build children’s sensory, speech and language, cognitive, motor, social and emotional skills.
✔️ Resources to kick start an immersive and stimulating play.
✔️ At school or at home learning.
✔️ To ensure that play based learning brings all the fun and knowledge to children.
A Sneak Peek into our Portal
Click Play to Wach Video