Six Bricks Accreditation
This course includes:
- Our modules "Learn How to Apply the Six Bricks Methodology", "Use the Six Bricks Methodology to Build Basic Numeracy and Mathematical Skills", "Use the Six Bricks Method to Build Basic Computational and Coding Skills".
- The module "Use the Six Bricks Methodology for Autistic Children" as a BONUS.
- Access to our Online Portal with more than 100 activities.
- A 2-hour live training session with our experienced facilitators.
- Material for development and activity handouts.
- Certificate to accredit you as an official Six Bricks educator.
With this course you will be able to learn more about the Six Bricks Method's background, applications, activities and lessons, as well as how to implement and adapt this methodology to your classroom needs. Once you have your Certificate you will be qualified to create your own activities and lessons on the Six Bricks Method in a variety of subjects, as well as supporting other educators on implementing the methodology.
Affordable, flexible and adaptable
Our kits are ready to use from the moment you open them. Follow our activities using our instruction cards or develop your own. There’s over 100 activities for you when you log into our online portal.
Ensure that your child is school ready
Is it important to you that your child has problem-solving skills and the ability to concentrate and focus? Six Bricks activities and games support the breadth of skills and play to ensure that children gain the skills they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Build children's skills
When children play they develop some of the most important skills to ensure that they become lifelong learners. Give children the opportunities to use their whole body to explore and aid their development.
The Six Bricks Methodology
✔️ A innovative way to build children’s sensory, speech and language, cognitive, motor, social and emotional skills.
✔️ Resources to kick start an immersive and stimulating play.
✔️ At school or at home learning.
✔️ To ensure that play based learning brings all the fun and knowledge to children.
A Sneak Peek into our Portal
Click Play to Wach Video